“Spring is sprung, the grass is riz.
I wonder where the barbeque is?”
If this is you, we can help.
Matthews Australasia is running a competition to celebrate the first month of spring in style: by giving you the chance to win a barbeque!
But it’s not just any old barbeque, this is a Weber Q. Feel like doing some eggs or pancakes for brekkie? What about whipping up a roast or pizza or even cakes and dessert? The highly versatile Weber Q can do all that, which is exactly why we chose it for our spring competition!
Even better, entry to our spring competition couldn’t be easier: all you need to do is hit the “Follow” button on our LinkedIn page and reply to the spring competition post with the comment “I’m in!”. Yes, that’s it. It really is that simple.
By spending less than 30 seconds to click the link, you put yourself in the running for a fantastic Weber Q. Feed your family and friends at home, or pack it up and take the Weber Q with you on spring getaways. The Weber Q is large enough to cook for up to 10 people, yet conveniently compact to transport, so you can easily barbeque away from home.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER!
As with every properly run competition, there are some T&Cs:
1) The competition promoter is us, Matthews Australasia Pty Ltd, ABN 15 169 124 398. Head Office address: 10 Lakeview Drive, Scoresby VIC 3179.
2) The competition winner will receive 1 x Weber Q LPG barbeque (part number Q2000AU) valued at $469 RRP (inc GST). The winner can pick up the barbeque from a local Matthews office, or it can be delivered to the winner’s Australian address by arrangement.
3) A valid entry to the competition must follow Matthews Australasia on LinkedIn, and reply to the competition update page with the words “I’m in!”.
4) The competition is open to Australian residents only.
5) Entries close September 30th, 2019, and the winner will be drawn randomly on 1st October.
6) For the purposes of the prize draw, only one entry will be included per individual.
DON’T FORGET TO BE IN THE RUNNING FOR OUR BBQ GIVEAWAY!
ENTER NOW WITH “I’M IN”!
If the simplicity of our spring competition has inspired you, talk to our experts about how easy it is to automate your production processes for better efficiency and QC, and how to collect the right data.
Image credits: iStock/ SolStock