Think you only need replace your product ID and inspection equipment when it breaks down? Here are 5 reasons you shouldn’t wait to upgrade.
When it comes to product ID and inspection equipment, you need maximum efficiency, minimum operating costs and every minute of production possible.
The problem is many manufacturers choose to replace their product ID and inspection equipment when it’s already too late. This approach is not only costly, it can result in products leaving your plant with poor quality codes (which customers can reject) or, worse, no code at all. And no code means no product.
For the top 5 reasons to upgrade your product ID and inspection equipment, check out the infographic below:
5 factors to consider with new equipment:
- What is the latest technology that meets your application?
- Industry-leading support: How quickly will the vendor respond if your line is down? How quickly does the equipment get fixed?
- New equipment will give you the ability to do more, easily and efficiently, thereby improving your productivity.
- The total cost of ownership (TCO) will be lower.
- The availability of a lease or rental option will give you access to the latest and greatest technology at one set price.
Don’t risk waiting to upgrade your equipment. Product ID and inspection technology experts Matthews are ready to help you today.